Best Ayurvedic Oil for Hair Growth, Hair Fall & Dandruff
Neelibringadi Kera Thailam name indicates Neeli, bhringaraja and coconut oil as the base oil. It is a 100% ayurvedic formulation of various potent herbs that are used to treat multiple hair related problems.
This ayurvedic hair oil is beneficial to promote healthy hair growth and treat premature graying, hair fall, dry, brittle & damaged hair. It makes the hair roots stronger, helps in regrowing of hair & prevention of hair loss. It nourishes & moisturizes the hair follicles and helps to fight dandruff to a remarkable extent.
Neelibringadi kera oil keeps hair stronger, shiny & healthy and also improves hair color. It is also available with sesame-based oil known as Neelibringadi Thailam.
The Key Ingredients used in this Neelibringadi Kera Thailam are:
- Neeli (Indigofera tinctoria): - Helps to promote hair growth. It makes hair strong, shiny, voluminous and healthier.
- Bringaraja (Eclipta prostrata): - It helps in strengthening the hair roots, promotes growth, prevents hair fall and premature greying.
- Dhatriphala (Phyllanthus Emblica): - Enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C. It treats baldness, hair fall and strengthens the scalp &hair.
- Sathakrathulatha (Cardiospermum halicacabum): - It enhances hair growth, prevents scalp infections and itchiness.
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair fall and baldness
- Treats premature greying
- Improves the quality of hair
- Treats split ends & baldness
- Strengthens the scalp
- Reduces dandruff
Direction of Use
As directed by Ayurvedic Physician. Get Free Ayurvedic Consultation with our Doctors